Provides magnesium, zinc, manganese, silicon, copper, chromium, molybdenum and selenium in a convenient capsule form.These minerals can help to support bone health, energy production, red blood cell formation, immunity and other metabolic processes.
- Mineral Complex may be useful for individuals with poor mineral status
- Magnesium is important in hormone function and is an essential co- factor in many enzyme processes
- Zinc is an antioxidant mineral and essential for healthy immune function
- Silicon is beneficial for the skin, hair and nails and is a constituent of synovial fluid found in the joints
- Copper promotes red blood cell formation
- Manganese is a co-factor involved in energy production
- Molybdenum contributes to sexual function in males and is required for haemoglobin formation
- Selenium is essential for the production of the antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Magnesium 90mg
- Zinc 14mg
- Manganese 3mg
- Silicon 500mcg
- Copper 200mcg
- Molybdenum 150mcg
- Chromium 100mcg
- Selenium 100mcg
Magnesium Chloride, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose), Zinc Citrate, Manganese Gluconate, Anti-caking Agent, (Magnesium Stearate), Copper Gluconate, Silicon Dioxide, Chromium, Picolinate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Can open Capsule
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.