Provides a low-acid source of vitamin C combined with magnesium, calcium, zinc, potassium and manganese, in a base of fruit extracts providing a source of natural flavonoids, antioxidants and naturally occurring micro-nutrients.
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C together with bioavailable
- forms of magnesium, zinc, potassium, calcium and manganese
- Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Suitable for individuals who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets
- Contains flavonoids that help maintain capillary and connective tissue integrity
- Flavonoids are potent natural antioxidants that help quench free radical activity
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1000mg
- Magnesium 12mg
- Potassium 8mg
- Zinc 6mg
- Calcium 5mg
- Manganese 5mg
Fructose, Potato Maltodextrin, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Ascorbate, Apricot (Prunus armeniaca Fruit),, Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus Fruit), Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus Berry), Potassium Ascorbate, Manganese Ascorbate, Calcium Ascorbate, Zinc Ascorbate, Cherry (Prunus avium Fruit), Citric Acid.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One teaspoon (approx 5 grams) taken daily (mixed into liquid) with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 4mg of Manganese daily may lead to muscle pain and fatigue
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||1000mg|| ||1250|
|In a Base of: Apricot, Blackberry, Bilberry & Sweet Cherry|| || || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.