Caprylic acid is a fat soluble short chain fatty acid found in human breast milk and coconuts that has been found to help maintain the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Caprylic acid is found in human breast milk and in coconut oil
- Caprylic acid helps maintain the balance of healthy intestinal microflora
- Provides a source of calcium and magnesium
- Mycopryl® is not water-soluble like some caprylic acid products such as potassium and zinc caprylate
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Caprylic Acid 1500mg
- Calcium 135mg
- Magnesium 60mg
Caprylic Acid, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium, Hydroxide, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent (Cellulose).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Caprylic Acid||1500mg|| || |
| || || || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.