NT 188 is a specially selected combination of nutrients. It contains glutamic acid, aspartic acid, magnesium, calcium, vitamins B1, B2, B3, lysine and choline. These nutrients play a role in normal brain function and may help support nerve activity.
- Glutamic acid is required to support cognitive function
- Magnesium is an essential mineral required for nerve activity
- Calcium aids in nerve impulse transmission and is involved in maintaining sleep patterns
- Chamomile is a gentle soothing herb that has a long history of use for supporting the nervous and digestive systems
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is required by the nervous system
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) is required by the nervous system and for brain function
- Choline is required in the formation of acetylcholine involved in memory
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Glutamic Acid 500mg
- Aspartic Acid 168mg
- Chamomile 150mg
- Magnesium 32mg
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) 20mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 20mg
- L-Lysine 20mg
- Niacin (vitamin B3) 10mg
- Choline Bitartrate 10mg
- Calcium 4.6mg
L-Glutamic Acid, Magnesium Gluconate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), L-Aspartic, Acid, Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla Flower), Calcium Gluconate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, L-, Lysine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Niacin, (as Nicotinamide), Choline Bitartrate.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Not to be used in conjunction with mood modifying drugs.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||20mg|| ||1818|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||20mg|| ||1428|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||10mg||Niacin Equivalent||63|
|L-Glutamic Acid||500mg|| ||-|
|L-Aspartic Acid||168mg|| ||-|
|Choline Bitartrate||10mg|| ||-|
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.