NT Intensive is a unique, high potency powder combination. It contains a synergistic blend of amino acids, lecithin and the unique ingredient Cyracos® (Lemon balm extract) in a single, great tasting and convenient sachet.
- Contains Lemon Balm (Cyracos®), theanine, and taurine.
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Lecithin is a precursor to phosphatidyl serine.
- L-Tryptophan is an amino acid and precursor to serotonin, melatoep and vitamin B3 (which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue).
- Designed to suit individual needs - can be used alone or in combination with other products in the range.
- NT Intensive can easily be mixed into liquids.
Magnesium Taurate, Lecithin (from Soya) (Glycine maxx L. Merr Beans), Natural Orange Flavour, Fructose, Lemon Balm, Extract (Melissa officinalis Aerial Parts as Cyracos®), Fructooligosaccharides (Chicorium intybus Root), L-, Theanine, L-Tryptophan, Preservative (Citric Acid).,
One sachet mixed in water, juice or milk and taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for individuals taking sleeping or mood modifying medication.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|Taurine ||1050mg|| ||-|
|Lemon Balm Extract (as Cyracos®)||600mg|| ||-|
| || || || |
| || || || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.