Nutrisorb manganese is a highly bio-available liquid formulation, ideal for individuals with absorption problems. Manganese is an essential trace mineral which as an antioxidant contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
- Presented as liquid form manganese ascorbate for optimal absorption and bioavailability
- Ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets Manganese is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue
- Manganese contributes to normal energy production
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Suitable for the elderly
- Presented in a simple purified water base
|Vitamin C||8mg|| ||10|
| || || || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.