High potency fish oils in a liquid berry and fruit base. As well as providing the fatty acids EPA and DHA, it also provides the equivalent to a 1/4 cup of berries per 10ml to help support your intake of antioxidants from fruit and vegetables.
- Contains blackcurrants, blueberries, chokeberries and elderberries which are a good source of antioxidant proanthocyanadins
- Proanthocyanidins may help provide support for the immune and cardiovascular systems
- Omega 3 fatty acids are essential components of the diet to help support the development of the brain, nervous system and the maintenance of healthy eyesight
- Fish oils also help support blood lipid levels and support the health of the cardiovascular system
- Especially suitable for children and those who have difficulty swallowing capsules
- Each batch of OmegaBerry® is independently tested for heavy metals, PCBs and inorganic contaminants
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Fish Oil Concentrate 2.55g providing 500mg eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)375mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Wild Berry Concentrate 1.16g (providing 30mg actual anthocyanadins from blackcurrant, elderberry, blueberry,chokeberry & apple)
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols 28.5mg
- In a base of: Orange, Mango, Banana, Vanilla & pineapple
Fish Oil Concentrate1, Concentrated Pineapple Juice, Modified Corn Starch, Fructose, Water, Wild Berry Concentrate, (Blackcurrant, Elderberry, Blueberry, Chokeberry & Apple), Concentrated Orange Juice, Mango Puree, Banana Puree,, Alginate, Pineapple Flavour, Acacia Gum, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols2), Vanilla Flavour, Sunflower Oil,, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid.
- From Fish
- From Soya
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- One teaspoon (approximately 5ml) taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- For children between 2-5 years, half a teaspoon daily, and for children 5 years and over, one teaspoon daily, or as professionally directed.
- Shake well before use.
- Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.