A potent fish oil derived from anchovies and sardines flavoured with natural orange oil. This pleasant tasting liquid can be taken neat or mixed with water or juice and provides EPA and DHA which are important for maintaining heart health.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain a healthy heart and facilitate the utilisation of oxygen by the heart muscle
- Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain the integrity of the epithelial tissue lining the lungs, intestinal tract and the skin
- When taken in conjunction with a low fat diet, fish oils may help support cholesterol levels and platelet integrity
- Flavoured with natural essential oil of orange to increase palatability
- Provides fish oil from south pacific anchovies and sardines, which are further down in the food chain than traditional sources of fish oils
- Each batch is independently tested for heavy metals, PCBs and other organic and inorganic contaminants
- Suitable for use during pregnancy
- High potency
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Fish Oil Concentrate 4.56g (providing 1050mg eicosapentaenoic acid EPA , 750 mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Natural Mixed tocopherols 20mg
- In a base of: Essential oil of Orange
Fish Oil1, Essential Oil of Orange (Citrus sinensis Peel), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols2), Sunflower Oil.
- From Fish
- From Soya
- Suitable in breastfeeding
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for children
- One (5ml) to four (20ml) teaspoons taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Shake well before use and refrigerate after opening.
- Suitable for children from 2 years old at a daily intake of one fifth of a teaspoon.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication.
|Per 5ml (1 teaspoon):|| || || |
|Fish Oil Concentrate||4.56g||(Providing 1050mg eicosapentaenoic acid EPA , 750 mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)|| |
|Natural Mixed tocopherols||20mg|| || |
|In a base of: Essential oil of Orange|| || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.