Provides the benefits of our One-A-Day tablet with additional supporting antioxidant nutrients, such as the energy supporting antioxidant Coenzyme Q10, Vitaflavan®.
- Optimal bioavailabilty and formulated with the intolerant individual in mind
- Contains lutein, bilberry, beta carotene, green tea, grapeseed extract and co-enzyme Q10
- Vitaflavan® is a standardised, premium, high-potency source of grapeseed extract which is an excellent source of antioxidant proanthocyanadins
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate,, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)1, Modified Tapioca Starch, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate),, Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Citrate, Zinc Citrate,Tablet Coating [Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Glycerin) & Colours (Titanium Dioxide & Riboflavin)],, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Acacia Gum, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Manganese Ascorbate, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),, Cellulose, Olive Oil, Riboflavin, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Iron Fumerate, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, CoEnzyme Q10,, Grapeseed Extract (Vitis vinifera seeds as Vitaflavan®), Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis Leaf), Soy Protein1, Alginate, Sodium Borate, Beta Carotene, Lutein, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Sodium Molybdate, Sunflower Oil,, Chromium Picolinate, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Sucrose, Corn Starch, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed
Allergens: From Soya
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable for Vegan
- This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 4mg of Manganese daily may lead to muscle pain and fatigue
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use