Phosphatidyl Serine is a phosholipid which supports the integrity of cell membranes and is found in high concentrations in the brain and is involved in adrenal and nerve cell function.
- Phosphatidyl serine is the major phospholipid in the brain
- Phosphatidyl serine is ubiquitous in membranes and obligatory for all body cells
- Phosphatidyl serine supports nerve transmitter release
- Phosphatidyl serine facilitates membrane to membrane fusion, a central process in nerve transmitter release
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Phosphatidyl Serine 200mg
Soy Lecithin (Providing Phosphatidyl Serine), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
- From Soya
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Two capsules taken daily 15 minutes before food, or as professionally directed
- Not suitable to be taken in conjunction with mood modifying drugs or sleeping pills
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Phosphatidylserine||200mg|| || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.