Polyzyme Forte® is a high potency, broad-spectrum enzyme preparation that also contains lactobacillus acidophilus to help maintain healthy gut bacteria flora, supporting the maintenance of a healthy digestive system.+
- A broad spectrum digestive enzyme complex to assist with digestion of food for more efficient absorption
- Protease and bromelain assist in the breakdown of food proteins into amino acids and polypeptides
- Lipase helps with the efficient digestion of fats and oils
- Amylase is required for the complete digestion of carbohydrates
- Lactase, sucrase and maltase hydrolyse complex sugars into simple sugars
- L. acidophilus helps to maintain the balance of intestinal microflora
- Vacuum packed to maintain potency, stability and shelf-life of the enzymes
- Acid stable against stomach pH and able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Bromelain 153mg (providing 3600 gelatin digesting units (GDU´s))
- Lipase 39mg (providing 2100 lipase units (LU´s))
- Protease 18mg (providing 50.4 casein protease units (CPU´s))
- Amylase 15mg (providing 9000 amylase units (AU´s))
- Cellulase 13.5mg (providing 90 cellulase units (CU´s))
- Lactase 9mg (providing 1950 lactase units)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 9mg (providing approx 630 million cells)
- Maltase 4.5mg (providing 3.6 amyloglucosidase units (AGU´s))
- Sucrase 3mg (providing 450 invertase units (IU´s))
Potato Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Bromelain,, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Lipase, Protease, Amylase, Cellulase,, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Lactase, Lactobacillus, acidophilus, Maltase, Sucrase.
- From Cereals containing Gluten
- From Soya
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken with a main meal three times daily, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
|Bromelain||36mg||(Providing 360 gelatin digesting units (GDUs))|| |
|Lipase||39mg||(Providing 2100 lipase units (LUs))|| |
|Protease||18mg||(Providing 50.4 casein protease units (CPUs))|| |
|Amylase||15mg||(Providing 9000 amylase units (AUs))|| |
|Cellulase||13.5mg||(Providing 90 cellulase units (CUs))|| |
|Lactase||9mg||(Providing 1950 lactase units)|| |
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||9mg||(Providing approx 630 million bacteria)|| |
|Maltase||4.5mg||(Providing 3.6 amyloglucosidase units (AGUs))|| |
|Sucrase||3mg||(Providing 450 invertase units (IUs))|| |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.