Prolactazyme Forte® provides enzymes to assist with the digestion of dairy products, combined with friendly intestinal microflora, this product is designed to assist with the complete digestion of milk and milk products.
- Prolactazyme Forte® provides enzymes to assist with the digestion of dairy products
- Contains high strength, biologically active lactase to digest milk sugar (lactose) into the simple sugars glucose and galactose
- Vegetable rennin converts milk protein to casein allowing exposure to the protein digesting enzymes bromelain and papain
- Lipase helps with the efficient digestion of milk and dairy fats
- Amylase is required for the complete digestion of carbohydrates
- L. acidophilus and L. bulgaricus help with milk digestion by liberating ´on-site´ enzymes in the gut and help maintain a healthy balance of intestinal microflora
- Vacuum packed to maintain potency, stability and shelf-life of the enzymes Acid stable against stomach pH and able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
- Milk intolerance may be an intolerance to the protein in the milk as well as malabsorption of milk fats
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Lactase 21mg (providing 3900 lactose units)
- Bromelain 10mg (providing 100 gelatin digesting units (GDU´s))
- Papain 10mg (providing 5 papain tyrosine units (PTU´s))
- Lipase 8.1mg (providing 437.5 lipase units (LU´s))
- Vegetable Rennin 5.4mg (providing 1.23 Milk Clotting Units)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL-60 3mg (providing approx 150 million viable organisms) Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61) 3mg (providing approx 50 million viable organisms) Amylase 1.5mg (providing 900 amylase units (AU´s))
Potato Malodextrin, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule, (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Lactase, Anti-caking Agents, (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Sterate), Bromelain, Papain, Lipase, Vegetable Rennin,, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Amylase, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Soy Protein Hydrolysate.
- From Cereals containing Gluten
- From Soya
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food containing dairy products, or as professionally directed.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
|Lactase||21mg||(Providing 3900 lactase units)|| |
|Bromelain||10mg||(Providing 100 gelatin digesting units (GDUs))|| |
|Papain||10mg||(Providing 5 papain tyrosine units (PTUs))|| |
|Lipase||8.1mg||(Providing 437.5 lipase units (LUs))|| |
|Vegetable Rennin||5.4mg||(Providing 1.23 milk clotting units)|| |
|Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL-60||3mg||(Providing approx 150 million viable bacteria)|| |
|Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)||3mg||(Providing approx 50 million viable bacteria)|| |
|Amylase||1.5mg||(Providing 900 amylase units (AUs))|| |
| || || || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.