Psyllium Intensive is a new powder combining BioCare´s proprietary LAB4 probiotic bacteria with psyllium husk fibre, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), and cleansing plant extracts.
- 10 Day supply in powder form
- 10g per day mixes easily into water to form a palatable drink
- Combination product with bulking, balancing and cleansing characterstics to maintain a healthy digestive tract
- Contains BioCare´s proprietary LAB4 probiotic complex
- F.O.S. is a natural fibre that acts as a bulking agent in the intestines and provides a specific food source supporting the growth of friendly bacteria.
- Psyllium husk is known to have natural cleansing properties and acts as a bulking agent in the bowel.
- Rhubarb and burdock have natural cleansing and purifying properties.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 4g
- Psyllium Husk 3g
- Prune Juice 450mg
- Burdock 100mg
- Rhubarb 17mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 10mg (CUL-60 & CUL-21)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis 1.5mg (CUL-20 & CUL-34)
Fructooligosaccharides (Cichorium intybus Inulin), Psyllium Husk (Plantago ovata Husks), Hydrolysed, Tapioca Starch (Providing Resistant Starch), Corn Maltodextrin, Prune Juice (Prunus domestica Fruit),, Burdock (Arctium lappa Root), Rhubarb (Rheum raponticum Stalks), Citric Acid, Lactobacillus, acidophilus, Sucrose, Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis, Emulsifier (Lecithin).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for vegan
- Suitabel for vegetarian
- Two teaspoons (approx 10g) mixed into 200ml water and taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
|Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.)||4.75g|| || |
|Psyllium Husk||3.5g|| || |
|Prune Juice||450mg|| || |
|Burdock||100mg|| || |
|Rhubarb||17mg|| || |
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||10mg||(CUL-60 & CUL-21)|| |
|Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis||1.5mg||(CUL-20 & CUL-34)|| |
| || ||Providing a total of 2 billion viable proprietary bacteria|| |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.