Saw Palmetto Complex provides a synergistic blend of nutrients including saw palmetto with lycopene, zinc, selenium, celery seed, vitamin A, vitamin B6, l-glysine, l-alanine and beta sitosterol.
- Formerly Prostate Complex
- Saw palmetto may be particularly useful for men's health
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility, reproduction and the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Plant Phytosterols1 (Providing Beta Sitosterol), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, L-Alanine, L-Glycine, Zinc Gluconate, Modified Tapioca Starch, Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa repens Berry), Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate), Soya Oil1, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Lycopene, Celery Seed Extract (Apium graveolens Seed), Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Sodium Selenite, Antioxidants (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Sunflower Oil.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- Total dietary intake (from foods and supplements) of phytosterols should not exceed 3g/day
- This product should not be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding women or children under 5 years.
- This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or if you are likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic
|Vitamin A 10,000iu||3mg||Retinol Equivalents||375|
|Vitamin C||90mg||(Ascorbic Acid)||113|
|Vitamin B6||20mg|| ||1429|
|Saw Palmetto Extract||200mg||(Serenoa repens)||-|
|Beta Sitosterol||120mg|| ||-|
|Celery Seed Extract 10:1||10mg||(Apium graveolens equivalent to 100mg)||-|
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.