Spectrumzyme is a broad spectrum enzyme complex which assists the body in the breakdown of fats, proteins and carbohydrates. It is useful digestive support to help improve tolerance to a wider variety of foods.
- Protease, Bromelain and Papain assist the body in the digestion of proteins
- Lipase helps with the efficient digestion of fats and oils
- Amylase is required for the efficient digestion of carbohydrates
- Gluten Protease breaks down gluten in wheat, barley, oats and rye
- Lactase hydrolyses lactose (milk sugar)
- Acid stable against stomach pH and able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Bromelain 76.5mg (providing 180 gelatin digesting units (GDU´s))
- Lactase 22.5mg (providing 4875 lactase units)
- Papain 9mg (providing 15 papain tyrosine units (PTUs))
- Protease 7.5mg(providing 13.5 casein protease units (CPU´s))
- Lipase 4.8mg (providing 262.5 lipase units (LU´s))
- Gluten Protease 3.75mg (providing 10.5 protease units (PU´s))
- Amylase 1.5mg (providing 90 amylase units (AU´s))
Potato Maltodextrin, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Bromelain, Capsule, (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Lactase, Anti-caking Agent, (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Papain, Protease, Lipase, Gluten Protease,, Amylase.
- From Cereals containing Gluten
- From Soya
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken with each main meal (max 3 capsules daily), or as professionally directed.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Bromelain||76.5mg||(Providing 180 gelatin digesting units (GDUs))|| |
|Lactase||26mg||(Providing 4875 lactase units)|| |
|Papain||30mg||(Providing 15 papain tyrosine units (PTUs))|| |
|Protease||7.5mg||(Providing 13.5 protease units (CPUs))|| |
|Lipase||4.9mg||(Providing 262.5 lipase units (LUs))|| |
|Gluten Protease||3.75mg||(Providing 10.5 protease units (PUs))|| |
|Amylase||1.5mg||(Providing 90 amylase units (AUs))|| |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.