The low GI diet aims to reduce or regulate blood sugar levels for sustained energy and fat metabolism. SucroGuard® is a blend of key nutrients involved in managing glucose levels and ensuring the cells are provided with energy.
- Provides Krebs cycle intermediates
- Provides pantothenic acid as the buffered salt of magnesium pantothenate
- Provides chromium picolinate to help support blood glucose metabolism
- Magnesium malate is a source of readily absorbable magnesium with the Krebs cycle intermediary malic acid
- Magnesium ascorbate is the preferred form of buffered, low-acid vitamin C and is highly bioavailable
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin C 201mg
- Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) 50mg
- Magnesium 45.8mg
- Vitamin B6 25mg
- Niacin (vitamin B3) 25mg Niacin Equivalent 156
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) 15mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 15mg
- Manganese 1.1mg
- Chromium 200mcg
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Magnesium, Malate, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine-5-Phosphate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide),, Thiamin (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, Manganese Citrate, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate),, Chromium Picolinate.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Vitamin C||201mg|| ||251|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||15mg|| ||1364|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||15mg|| ||1071|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||25mg||Niacin Equivalent||156|
|Vitamin B6||25mg|| ||1786|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||50mg|| ||833|
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.