Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin required by the body for normal nerve cell activity, DNA production and the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates. This supplement provides vitamin B12 as hydroxycobalamine and cyanocobalamine.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the production of oxygen carrying red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 is required to make DNA and for the metabolism of folic acid
- Vitamin B12 is involved in the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates
- Vitamin B12 is required for energy production
- Vegetarians and vegans are often deficient in vitamin B12 as the main dietary source of this vitamin is animal produce
- Presented in conjunction with co-enzyme B12 to improve activity and absorption
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Lecithin 100mg
- Vitamin B12 500mcg
Bulking Agents (Cellulose), Lecithin1, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Silicon Dioxide,, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
Allergens: From Soya
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
|Vitamin B12||500mcg|| ||20000|
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.