Vitamin C 1000 provides 1000mg of magnesium ascorbate (a low-acid buffered form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation) together with synergistic antioxidants in the form of bioflavanoids bilberry and grapeseed extract.
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
- Flavonoids help support capillary and connective tissue integrity
- Bilberries are a potent source of citrus-free flavonoids
- Suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Tried and tested for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safe for professional sports persons to use
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin C 803mg
- Bilberry Powder 10:1 20mg Equivalent to 200mg bilberries
- Magnesium 60mg
- Grapeseed Extract 20mg (Vitaflavan)
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate),, Acacia Gum, Glazing Agents (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrin, Dextrose, Lecithin1 & Sodium Citrate),, Potato Maltodextrin, Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Grapeseed Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed as VitaflavanÂ®),, Stabiliser (Sodium carboxymethylcellulose), Citric Acid.
Allergens: From Soya
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed
|Vitamin C||803mg|| ||1004|
|Bilberry Powder 4:1||50mg||Equivalent to 200mg bilberries||-|
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.