Vitamin C powder contains magnesium ascorbate which is a low-acid form of vitamin C, produced by our unique solvent free freeze-dried™ method, it is free from additives and excipients. This form of vitamin C is more gentle on the stomach.
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
- Suitable for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Suitable for individuals who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets
- Pure freeze-dried powder, additive, solvent and excipient free
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin C 1606mg (ascorbic acid)
- Magnesium 120mg
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate)
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One scoop taken twice daily or as professionally directed.
- Vitamin C Powder can be mixed with water or juice.
- Amounts greater than 1000mg of vitamin C daily may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Vitamin C||1606mg||(Ascorbic Acid)||2008|
| || || || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.