Vitasorb B is a highly absorbable liquid B vitamin preparation ideal for individuals with digestive and absorption difficulties. Vitasorb B can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) or added to water, fruit juice or milk.
- Provides liquid B vitamins with a high absorption rate.
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets and for individuals with digestive and absorption difficulties.
- Presented in a simple, hypoallergenic purified water base.
- B vitamins are required for the release of energy from food, for the healthy function of the nervous system and for the production of hormones.
- B vitamins support the circulatory and immune systems and for the maintenance of healthy skin, hair and eyes.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 9mg
- Vitamin B6 5mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.6mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 1.2mg
- Folic Acid 400mcg
- Vitamin B12 2mcg
Preservatives (Glycerol & Sodium Bicarbonate), Purified Water, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate),, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Sodium Bicarbonate, Folic Acid,Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in breastfeeding
- Suitable for children
- Suitable in pregnancy
- Suitable for vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Ten drops taken daily in water, with food, or directly under the tongue or as professionally directed. Suitable for children from birth.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||1.2mg|| ||109|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.6mg|| ||114|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||9mg||Niacin Equivalent||56|
|Vitamin B6||5mg|| ||357|
|Folic Acid||400mcg|| ||200|
|Vitamin B12||2mcg|| ||80|
| || || || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.