Vitasorb ® B12 is a liquid vitamin preparation for maximising absorption efficiency. Vitasorb ® B12 is absorbed efficiently and can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) or added to water, fruit juice or milk.
- Provides liquid vitamin B12 to facilitate absorption
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the production of healthy red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 is required for the maintenance of healthy nerve function
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal problems
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Detergent and surfactant free
- Suitable for children from birth and for the elderly
Product Information per Daily Intake:
Purified Water, Preservatives (Citric Acid & Potassium Sorbate), Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine)
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in breastfeeding
- Suitable for children
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Five drops twice daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Vitamin B12||50mcg|| ||2000|
| ||Per 10 Drops|| || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.