Vitamin C is important for the health of the immune system and is an antioxidant. Vitasorb® C is a highly absorbable liquid preparation that can be mixed into juice, milk or water. It can also be taken under the tongue.
- Vitamin C supports healthy immune function
- Vitamin C is required by the body to support healing after injury
- Vitamin C helps quench free radical activity
- Vitamin C is required for the maintenance of collagen
- Provides liquid vitamin C to facilitate absorption
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal problems
- Ideal for individuals with digestive and absorption difficulties
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Detergent and surfactant free
- Suitable for children from birth and for the elderly
Purified Water, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in breastfeeding
- Suitable for children
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Four drops taken daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Vitamin C||30mg|| ||38|
| || || || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.