- Food sources of Magnesium are far better absorbed than inorganic sources
- Magnesium is an essential mineral - nearly 70% of the body’s supply is located in the bones - magnesium aids in bone growth and is necessary for the proper functioning of muscles
- Magnesium is involved in many essential metabolic processes including the release of energy from glucose and normal nerve function
- Magnesium activates enzymes necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates and amino acids. It also helps promote the absorption and metabolism of other minerals and vitamins
- Magnesium is easily depleted from our diet by food processing, cooking and food refining techniques
- Our magnesium tablets are beneficially combined in a probiotic base
- These magnesium tablets are suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
- Suggested Intake: 1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
- Suitable for: Vegetarians and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
- Contraindications: None.
- Non-Active Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable protein (tablet coating), glycerine).
- Non GM & Free From: Yeast, wheat; starch, gluten; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
- Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.