Cytoplan Biotin 100ug , 60Tabs
- Biotin is a water-soluble B-Complex vitamin that is produced in the intestines by bacteria as well as being provided by the diet
- As a co-enzyme it assists in the making of fatty acids, in nucleic acid synthesis and in the oxidation of fatty acids and carbohydrates
- Without Biotin the body's fat production is impaired
- Biotin also aids in the utilisation of protein, folic acid, pantothenic acid and vitamin B12
- A Food State supplement - uniquely provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Biotin provides a role in:
- Normal macronutrient metabolism
- Contribution to normal psychological functions
- Maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes
- Normal function of the nervous system
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Maintenance of normal hair
Food State Benefits
At Cytoplan we uniquely sell our vitamin and mineral products in a Food State, as such the vitamins and minerals present in these supplements are in a format as close as possible to the foods where those micronutrients naturally occur. This means they work in the body like food, which means the body knows how to use them to nourish whichever part of the body is in need.
Suggested Intake: 1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non-Active Ingredients: Sodium carboxymethylcellulose; vegetable stearic acid.
Non GM & Free From: Yeast; wheat; starch, gluten; lactose; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.