- A finely divided soluble Vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate powder
- In a non-acidic form - calcium ascorbate
- This is a buffered form of vitamin C (PH neutral), and hence is gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- It has no known allergic reactions
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.