- The enzymes we need to digest our food are either created by the body (digestive enzymes) or are already present in the food when it is eaten (food enzymes).
- Digestive enzymes are catalysts which break down food into its basic components, so that our bodies can absorb the nutrients they require to build cells, tissues and organs.
- Our body makes enzymes and when we are young our body has an abundant supply of enzymes.
- As we age, we slowly begin to lose this efficiency. For example not being able to eat spicy foods and being less able to recover from physical activity, with reduced stamina.
- This reduced vitality signals a weakened and compromised immune system, and also shows you are running short of the enzymes you need to fuel your life.
- We also run short of enzymes due to lifestyle problems: for example fast food and excessive intake of fat and sugars all require large quantities of enzymes.
- In addition stress kills and damages cells, resulting in our enzyme-making machinery having to work overtime to help rebuild and replace them.
- If you notice digestive symptoms such as bloating, food intolerances, discomfort after eating, cramping or any other similar and related digestive symptoms, it is likely your body is not able to provide sufficient digestive enzymes for the food you eat.
- If you do experience digestive symptoms, it is always a good idea to change your diet to eat as much raw, fresh (enzyme-rich) food as possible in small, frequent amounts. You might also consider taking a good, broad-spectrum digestive enzyme supplement.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.