- Wholefood Calcium is an organic multi-mineral seaweed product, harvested off Ireland’s south-west coast
- Wholefood Calcium carries Organic Trust Certification and is a wholefood product with no additives
- Each capsule yields 200mg elemental organic calcium plus 74 other trace minerals.
- Increased amounts (above the recommended daily allowance) of Calcium may be needed for women during pregnancy, lactation and for post-menopausal women.
- Calcium is used in the development and maintenance of bone structure and rigidity
- Wholefood Calcium is an organic calcified seaweed with a porous and hydrolised surface area because of years in the ocean and this helps it to be very soluble in the hcl acid of the stomach; this permits uptake into food calcium metabolic pathways for optimum end organ fate. Calcium carbonate, conversely is not soluble and high doses will hence increase the risk of kidney stones and arterial calcification.
- Easy-to-swallow gluten-free capsules
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Calcium provides a role in:
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- Contributes to normal cell division and differentiation
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Contributes to normal neurotransmission
- Contributes to normal blood clotting
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Contributes to normal function of digestive enzymes
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.