The delicate skin around the eyes is soothed, toned and strengthened with this cream containing special plant extracts and oils. Use in the mornings after moisturising.
- Helps maintain the tone and elasticity of the eyelids.
- Soothes away irritations in the eye area, for example hay fever, after exposure to smoky atmosphere.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil: This oil is extracted by expression from Ground nuts also known as Peanuts. It has an intensive smell and is purified by filtration and steam treatment. The protein part (allergen) is removed, thus making this safe for peanut allergy sufferers.
- Beeswax/Cera Flava
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract: Biodynamically grown carrots, a native plant of Europe, are used for this oily extract which acts as an excellent emollient (meaning it has soothing properties).
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Biodynamic Apricot kernels from Turkey are ground and refined in Germany. It has restorative qualities.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: Calendula extract is obtained from Marigolds, a familiar but beautiful plant with bright orange-yellow flowers. A native of Southern Europe, it has been grown as a garden flower and healing herb for a long time. It is particularly beneficial to wound healing and for soothing skin conditions.
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter: This is an oil which is pressed from cocoa seeds.
- Hypericum Perforatum Extract: Biodynamically grown St Johns Wort is used for this oily extract, a plant with a natural affinity for the sunlight. It blossoms at midsummer and produces a deep red etheric oil. It has been used as a remedy since ancient times and is valued for antiviral and antiseptic properties.
- Silk/Serica Powder
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract: An essence made from the leaves of this semi evergreen tree found in tropical regions. It is revered for its antibacterial, antiseptic, anti inflammatory properties.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essentail oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Lecithin: This is an emulsifier and it helps moisturise dry skin as it affects the fluid content of the keratinised cells in the epidermis.
Instructions for Use:
- Leave for 5-10 minutes, then remove any excess remaining by pressing a paper tissue onto the eyelid and then "peeling" it away.
- Use in the morning after cleansing and moisturising.
- Use a very small amount only and warm it between your fingertips - this makes it easier to apply.
Hints and Tips:
- Apply before steaming your face and treating yourself to a sauna, to protect the sensitive skin around the eyes.
- Eye Contour Day Balm should not be used at night time. The skin uses this time to excrete toxins, and we recommend that no creamy substances should therefore be applied.
- Use Cleansing Milk to remove make-up by applying with a moist cotton wool ball, then wiping out across the eye. Repeat until make-up is removed.
- Dr.Hauschka Mascara is a good cosmetic for sensitive eyes.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.