Eyebright, Anthyllis and Chamomile extracts soothe sore, reddened, overtired eyes; refreshing and resting any eye irritations, bringing relief to those with eye strain and allergy sufferers. Suitable for Vegans.
- Freshens and soothes tired, sore, burning eyes.
- Refreshes and soothes irritation caused by hay fever, allergies, colds, exposure to smoke and computers.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Euphrasia Officinalis Extract: An essence made from wild harvested eyebright, a herb which has been used for centuries for eye problems.
- Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricara) Flower Extract: This is biodynamically grown German Chamomile, a soothing healing herb which grows close to the ground and has many medicinal uses. It has anti-inflammatory properties as well as being a natural disinfectant. It is effective in the treatment of many skin conditions.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: This is an extract derived from biodynamically grown tea from Sri Lanka, a medium sized, evergreen shrub, native to South East Asia. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
Instructions of use:
- Use as a compress. Make sure that all the liquid is at the bottom of the ampoule, then simply twist off the top.
- Empty the contents onto one of the supplied cosmetic eye-pads, separate the pad in two and place over each closed eyelid. Allow the preparation to work for 10 minutes
Hints and tips:
- If you suffer badly from hay fever with itching and streaming eyes, why not take a couple of eye-pads and ampoules with you to use during the day? (Eye Contour Day Balm will also soothe your eyes.)
- Try using them in the evening to refresh your eyes if you have to go out again after a long day.
- If you have a headache (caused by too much driving, too much sun, too much stress etc) try resting for 10 minutes with Eye Solace pads on your eyes.
- Dr.Hauschka Mascara is a very good cosmetic for sensitive eyes.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.