Thanks to its creamy consistency this balm penetrates quickly into the skin to offer excellent intensive care for feet and in particular dry feet. Massage in after workouts to leave your feet moisturised and cooled.
- Dr.Hauschka Fitness Foot Balm moisturises dry feet.
- Softens calluses.
- Soothes irritated feet.
- Cools feet after exercise.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Hypericum Perforatum Extract: Biodynamically grown St Johns Wort is used for this oily extract, a plant with a natural affinity for the sunlight. It blossoms at midsummer and produces a deep red etheric oil. It has been used as a remedy since ancient times and is valued for antiviral and antiseptic properties.
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil: This oil is extracted by expression from Ground nuts also known as Peanuts. It has an intensive smell and is purified by filtration and steam treatment. The protein part (allergen) is removed, thus making this safe for peanut allergy sufferers.
- Lanolin: This is wool fat. Non chemically treated sheeps wool is used. The wool is washed with soap and purified with steam.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Oil obtained from cold expression of organic olives.
- Prunus Spinosa Fruit Extract: Blackthorn is well known as a traditional healing plant and is commonly found in hedgerows. It blossoms very early in spring, flowering in fact before its leaves sprout. The fruits appear very late in the season and remain bitter until the first frost.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This is a fatty alcohol, a blend of cetyl and stearyl alcohols in a 70:30 ratio. It is a solid, white, wax like substance. It is used for consistency and as a stabiliser. They are derived from coconut oil and palm oil.
- Zinc Oxide: This is an oxide of the naturally occuring mineral Zinc! and is used as a white pigment. It has sun reflecting properties too.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Bentonite: This is derived from natural clay mineral deposits. The clay is put into water where the impurities sink to the bottom. The water is drained off and the bentonite is dried.
- Lactose: This is the naturally occurring milk-sugar.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Benzoate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Coumarin: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Salicylate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
- Propolis Wax
Instructions of use:
- Apply after exercise or at the end of a long day.
- Lightly massage into your feet taking care to apply it between your toes and round the back of your heel.
Hints and tips:
- The Fitness Foot Balm penetrates the skin very quickly and is a very rich, creamy consistency. When your feet are tired after along day or are particularly dry and rough, the Fitness Foot Balm is especially effective at softening and protecting your feet. The healing qualities of the St. John´s Wort will soothe the irritations.
- Treat your feet. Fill a bowl with warm water and add some Sage Bath. Soak your feet and feel the tensions melt away. Dry your feet and gently massage in the Fitness Foot Balm. Ensure that you keep your feet warm afterwards.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.