Special Bryophyllum extracts hydrate and regenerate the skin while special oils and waxes protect and soothe our hands. This remarkable, non-greasy cream is beneficial for all, especially those with dry skin or those who work in harsh environmental conditions.
- Protects the skin of the hands by maintaining its natural acid pH.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Althaea Officinalis Root Extract
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract: Biodynamically grown carrots, a native plant of Europe, are used for this oily extract which acts as an excellent emollient (meaning it has soothing properties).
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This is a fatty alcohol, a blend of cetyl and stearyl alcohols in a 70:30 ratio. It is a solid, white, wax like substance. It is used for consistency and as a stabiliser. They are derived from coconut oil and palm oil.
- Beeswax/Cera Flava
- Prunus Spinosa Flower Extract: Blackthorn is well known as a traditional healing plant and is commonly found in hedgerows. It blossoms very early in spring, flowering in fact before its leaves sprout. The fruits appear very late in the season and remain bitter until the first frost.
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil: This oil is extracted by expression from Ground nuts also known as Peanuts. It has an intensive smell and is purified by filtration and steam treatment. The protein part (allergen) is removed, thus making this safe for peanut allergy sufferers.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil: Wheat Germ Oil is high in antioxidants and also increases the stability of other oils in the preparations.
- Bentonite: This is derived from natural clay mineral deposits. The clay is put into water where the impurities sink to the bottom. The water is drained off and the bentonite is dried.
- Lactose: This is the naturally occurring milk-sugar.
- Kalanchoe Daigremontiana Extract: This special biodynamically grown plant is a succulent plant which therefore has excellent moisture holding properties.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Benzoate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Salicylate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
Instructions of use:
- Apply throughout the day when necessary but in moderate quantities.
Hints and tips:
- We have found that the Hand Cream can help to relieve the pain and discomfort of eczema on the hands.
- The Hand Cream also helps where skin is thin, and splits easily.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.