Toning care that refreshes and invigorates
- Invigorates and refreshes your skin
- Leaves your skin feeling tighter and firmer
- Maintains and balances natural moisture levels
- Is quickly absorbed for immediate nourishment
- Water (Aqua): Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr. Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Sage Leaf Extract
- Prunus Spinosa Fruit Extract: Blackthorn is well known as a traditional healing plant and is commonly found in hedgerows. It blossoms very early in spring, flowering in fact before its leaves sprout. The fruits appear very late in the season and remain bitter until the first frost.
- Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract
- Prunus Spinosa Flower Extract: Blackthorn is well known as a traditional healing plant and is commonly found in hedgerows. It blossoms very early in spring, flowering in fact before its leaves sprout. The fruits appear very late in the season and remain bitter until the first frost.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil: This oil is extracted by expression from Ground nuts also known as Peanuts. It has an intensive smell and is purified by filtration and steam treatment. The protein part (allergen) is removed, thus making this safe for peanut allergy sufferers.
- Equisetum Arvense Extract: An essence made from wild harvested Horsetail herb stems and leaves. It is a herb full of silica so has strengthening properties.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil: Oil obtained from cold expression of organic olives.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Fragrance (Parfum): A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Coumarin: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract: Biodynamically grown carrots, a native plant of Europe, are used for this oily extract which acts as an excellent emollient (meaning it has soothing properties).
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Algin: The seaweed is treated with sodium carbonate to convert the insoluble alginic acid into the soluble form which is sodium alginate. It is a stabiliser, emollient and thickener.
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier
Instructions for Use:
- Gently massage Lemon Lemongrass Body Moisturiser into your warmed skin after showering or bathing.
Hints and Tips:
- The pure, fresh fragrance of Lemon Lemongrass Body Moisturiser awakens your senses, energising mind, body and spirit to put a spring in your step.
- This invigorating daily body Moisturiser is the perfect complement to your healthy lifestyle. In this quickly absorbed formulation, Lemongrass and Lemon pure essential oils combine with extracts of firming Field Horsetail and fortifying Sage to help tone, energize and firm your skin.
- Quince extract supports your skin´s moisture levels while Jojoba and Olive oils provide intensive, nurturing care.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.