The Quince and Beeswax extracts in this moisturiser give it wonderful protecting qualities making it an ideal day care cream for modern living. Other carefully selected plant extracts help to moisturise and smooth the skin.
- A refreshing and protective day cream for everyday use.
- Balancing and harmonising for the skin.
- Smoothes and moisturises the skin.
- A protective "anti stress" cream, perfect for everyday living.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Biodynamic Apricot kernels from Turkey are ground and refined in Germany. It has restorative qualities.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract: Biodynamically grown carrots, a native plant of Europe, are used for this oily extract which acts as an excellent emollient (meaning it has soothing properties).
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil: Oil obtained from cold expression of organic olives.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This is a fatty alcohol, a blend of cetyl and stearyl alcohols in a 70:30 ratio. It is a solid, white, wax like substance. It is used for consistency and as a stabiliser. They are derived from coconut oil and palm oil.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: This light green oil is rich in lecithin and vitamins; it nourishes dry skin and is obtained by cold expression then filtered. It is a natural oil restorer for the hair too.
- Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Beeswax/Cera Flava
- Pyrus Cydonia Wax
- Bentonite: This is derived from natural clay mineral deposits. The clay is put into water where the impurities sink to the bottom. The water is drained off and the bentonite is dried.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: The bark and leaves from biodynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essentail oil.
- Benzyl Benzoate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
Instructions for Use:
- Apply every morning after cleansing with Cleansing Cream and Facial Toner.
- May be used in alternation with Moisturising Day Cream to really activate the skin´s Moisturising processes.
- Combine with Normalising Day Oil to give added day to day protection against sun and cold.
- Apply over Rose Day Cream for greater protection in winter.
Hints and Tips:
- This product is not suitable for oily impure skin.
- We have found that this product gives excellent protection from pollution and day to day UV rays.
- Ideal for a stressed "city skin".
- Can be applied over your usual Dr.Hauschka moisturiser for extra protection against external influences.
- Only a small amount is needed (warm it between palms for easier application).
- Apply a light dusting of Translucent Face Powder loose to seal moisture in and to set make up.
- Quince Day Cream, or indeed any of the Dr.Hauschka moisturisers, should not be used at night time as the skin uses this period to excrete toxins absorbed during the day - so any products that interfere with these natural processes should be avoided.
- Daily use of night creams can mean that the skin becomes dependant on an external source of moisture rather than producing its own.
- If your skin feels taut after cleansing in the evening, be patient. Wait 20-30 minutes and the skin will re-balance itself. Make sure that you are rinsing the Cleansing Cream off properly. If you have been using night creams for a long time, then your skin may need extra support in the changeover period to Dr.Hauschka, and in this case, we recommend the Rhythmic Night Conditioner ampoules.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.