For those concerned about ageing, the Dr.Hauschka Regenerating Day Cream refines, smooths and strengthens demanding, mature skin. The luxuriously creamy formula enhances the skin´s tone, helping to smooth wrinkles and fine lines, leaving the skin feeling soft, supple and radiant. It also helps to soothe reddened, sensitive skin.
- Supports the tautening and regenerating powers of the skin, resulting in a radiant, soft and cared for appearance.
- Contains nutritious plant oils to noticeably reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Plant oils, including Raspberry seed oil, Avocado oil and Shea butter help to reduce wrinkles and fine lines as well as refining and smoothing the complexion.
- Bryophyllum, isoflavone rich Red Clover, silica containing Horsetail, vitamin rich Acerola fruit and harmonising Rose support the skin, helping to tauten and regenerate, bringing your skin back to a natural, balanced state.
Instructions of use:
In the morning only, apply Regenerating Day Cream to your face, neck and decollet after Regenerating Serum.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil: Oil obtained from cold expression of organic olives.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: This light green oil is rich in lecithin and vitamins; it nourishes dry skin and is obtained by cold expression then filtered. It is a natural oil restorer for the hair too.
- Rosa Damascena Extract
- Beeswax/Cera Alba
- Sucrose Laurate: This is an emulsifier which is fatty acid derived from coconut oil combined with sugar from maize. It is skin friendly and inhibits the growth of odour producing bacteria.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Hectorite: This is a natural mineral and it stabilises emulsions.
- Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Leaf Extract
- Althaea Officinalis Root Extract
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Benzoate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Salicylate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil: Raspberry, sister of the Rose, gives a wonderfully fruity, fine oil that preserves the skin´s youth. Rich in vitamin E, cares & protects. About 10 kilograms of these small, light seeds are needed to obtain a kilogram of the costly seed oil.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Equisetum Arvense Extract: An essence made from wild harvested Horsetail herb stems and leaves. It is a herb full of silica so has strengthening properties.
- Kalanchoe Daigremontiana Extract: This special biodynamically grown plant is a succulent plant which therefore has excellent moisture holding properties.
- Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract: The acerola is believed to have originated from the Yucatan and the cherry like fruits which are exceedingly high in Vitamin C are dried and ground for use in the Cleansing Cream. It is a natural antioxidant and is used as a preservative.
- Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract
- Glyceryl Stearate: This is a natural emulsifier; an alcohol derived from glycerine and stearic acid, found as a component of beeswax.
- Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate: This is a component of the beeswax. Vegetable stearic acid and natural lactic acid are used for the production of this substance, which has a galenic purpose.
- Stearic Acid: This is a naturally occurring fatty acid and acts as a binding agent.
Hints and tips
- After applying to your face, spread any excess product over your hands to give them the benefit of this wonderful product.
- During the night, your skin needs to ´breathe´ and be unhindered in the elimination cycle. It is for this reason that night creams are not used in the Dr.Hauschka range. Not providing your skin with rich creams also encourages it to supply its own moisture requirements. The ingredients contained in the oil-free Dr.Hauschka facial products - which can be used at night - help it to do this effectively without interrupting its natural rhythm.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.