Rose oil and wild Rose hip extract envelop the skin with a protective nurturing film. This rich, beautifully scented cream, with the extract of over 1,075 organic Rose petals in each tube, strengthens the skin and soothes redness and couperose conditions. The skin is encouraged to repair and restore itself as well as being calmed and smoothed.
- This is a Dr.Hauschka 2012 Hero product. Hero products are all highly-revered, award-winning products that produce brilliant, beautiful skin.
- Regenerates the epidermis (the top layer of the skin).
- Helps the skin to maintain its moisture level.
- Water (Aqua): Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea) Oil: This oil is extracted by expression from Ground nuts also known as Peanuts. It has an intensive smell and is purified by filtration and steam treatment. The protein part (allergen) is removed, thus making this safe for peanut allergy sufferers.
- Althaea Officinalis Extract
- Beeswax (Cera Flava): This wax is taken directly from the honeycomb after the honey has been removed. It is fused in boiling water and strained.
- Hypericum Perforatum Extract: Biodynamically grown St Johns Wort is used for this oily extract, a plant with a natural affinity for the sunlight. It blossoms at midsummer and produces a deep red etheric oil. It has been used as a remedy since ancient times and is valued for antiviral and antiseptic properties.
- Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter: This is shea butter, derived from the nuts of the fruits of Karite trees, found particularly in African regions. Here, it has been widely used, with many different purposes. The oil has very good moisturising properties, making the skin smooth. It also has natural UV protection qualitites.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: This light green oil is rich in lecithin and vitamins; it nourishes dry skin and is obtained by cold expression then filtered. It is a natural oil restorer for the hair too.
- Sucrose Distearate: This emulsifier is a combination of sugar and fatty acids.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil: Oil obtained from cold expression of organic olives.
- Fragrance (Parfum): A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Alcohol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Rose (Rosa Gallica) Wax: This is a natural wax obtained from Rose petals. It gives a soft protection to the skin, preventing it from drying out.
- Rose (Rosa Gallica) Petal Extract: Two forms of Rose Petal Extract are used in the Dr.Hauschka preparations, one is an extract from dried rose petals in almond oil and the other is a rhythmitised watery extraction of Rose petals. These extracts help with the toning of our skin.
- Rose (Rosa Canina) Hip Extract: Biodynamically grown and wild harvested rose hips are prepared in rhythmical form for their harmonising qualities.
- Lanolin: This is wool fat. Non chemically treated sheep's wool is used. The wool is washed with soap and purified with steam.
- Lecithin: This is an emulsifier and it helps moisturise dry skin as it affects the fluid content of the keratinised cells in the epidermis.
Instructions for Use:
- Squeeze a small amount of Rose Day Cream onto the palm of your hand and warm it by pressing your hands together. This makes it easier to apply.
- Gently apply to face, neck and earlobes.
Hints and Tips:
- Rose Day Cream can be used on all skin types in very cold weather.
- Mix with a couple of drops of Translucent Bronze Concentrate for a tinted moisturiser.
- If your skin tends to be very dry, apply Toned Day Cream after the Rose Day Cream for extra protection.
- Apply a light dusting of Translucent Face Powder - Loose to seal moisture in, and to set make up.
- Rose Day Cream is wonderful as a baby care moisturiser.
- Rose Day Cream, or indeed any of the Dr.Hauschka moisturisers, should not be used at night time as the skin uses this period to excrete toxins absorbed during the day - so any products that interfere with these natural processes should be avoided.
- Daily use of night creams can mean that the skin becomes dependant on an external source of moisture rather than producing its own.
- If your skin feels taut after cleansing in the evening, be patient. Wait 20-30 minutes and the skin will re-balance itself. Make sure that you are rinsing the Cleansing Cream off properly. If you have been using night creams for a long time, then your skin may need extra support in the changeover period to Dr.Hauschka, and in this case, we recommend the Rhythmic Night Conditioner ampoules.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.