Dr.Hauschka Rose Day Cream Light is a beautifully scented, nurturing cream which protects and moisturises the skin, leaving it soft, smooth and hydrated. A sister product to Rose Day Cream, this facial moisturiser has a lighter, less intensive formulation than its counterpart, but offers the same nurturing properties.
- Particularly effective when used on sensitive and dry skin conditions, thread veins and mature skin.
- Rose provides protective nurturing properties, regenerating the top layer of the skin and helping it to maintain a balanced level of moisture.
- Rose wax and Beeswax protect against environmental influences.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Althaea Officinalis Root Extract
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Rosa Damascena Extract
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Biodynamic Apricot kernels from Turkey are ground and refined in Germany. It has restorative qualities.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This is a fatty alcohol, a blend of cetyl and stearyl alcohols in a 70:30 ratio. It is a solid, white, wax like substance. It is used for consistency and as a stabiliser. They are derived from coconut oil and palm oil.
- Bentonite: This is derived from natural clay mineral deposits. The clay is put into water where the impurities sink to the bottom. The water is drained off and the bentonite is dried.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables
- Beeswax/Cera Flava
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil: Wheat Germ Oil is high in antioxidants and also increases the stability of other oils in the preparations.
- Rosa Canina Fruit Extract
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Wax
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
Instructions for Use:
- After cleansing and toning, squeeze a small amount of Rose Day Cream Light onto the palm of your hand and warm it by pressing your hands together. This makes it easier to apply.
- Gently apply to face, neck and earlobes.
Hints and Tips:
- If you find Rose Day Cream too heavy in the summer months, try using Rose Day Cream Light, until you need the added protection and support of Rose Day Cream again.
- Daily use of night creams can mean that the skin becomes dependant on an external source of moisture rather than producing its own.
- If your skin feels taut after cleansing in the evening, be patient. Wait 20-30 minutes and the skin will re-balance itself. Make sure that you are rinsing the Cleansing Cream off properly. If you have been using night creams for a long time, then your skin may need extra support in the changeover period to Dr.Hauschka, and in this case, we recommend the Rhythmic Night Conditioner ampoules.
- Rose Day Cream Light, or indeed any of the Dr.Hauschka moisturisers, should not be used at night time as the skin uses this period to excrete toxins absorbed during the day - so any products that interfere with these natural processes should be avoided.
- Mix with a couple of drops of Translucent Bronze Concentrate for a tinted moisturiser.
- Apply a light dusting of Translucent Face Powder - Loose to seal moisture in, and to set make up.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.