Stimulates the blood circulation. Encourages the skin´s detoxification processes. Moisture and warmth open the pores and loosen blackheads prior to application of Cleansing Clay mask. Herbal extracts disinfect and soothe the skin. Suitable for Vegans.
- Stimulates the blood circulation.
- Encourages the skin´s detoxification processes.
- Moisture and warmth open the pores and loosen blackheads prior to application of Cleansing Clay Mask.
- Herbal extracts disinfect and soothe the skin.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract: An essence of biodynamically grown daisies are used for their antiseptic properties.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Tropaeolum Majus Extract: Also known as the common garden nasturtium, the whole plant is infused with a spicy, warming quality. Nasturtium is native to South America where the fresh leaves are placed on inflamed wounds and eaten fresh as a spring tonic. Recent research shows an oil extract of the leaves effective against viruses, bacteria and yeasts and in strengthening the immune system.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: The bark and leaves from biodynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Problem skin should have a steam treatment once a week; other skin conditions should be treated once a month.
- Fill a bowl with hot water. Depending on the size of the bowl, add upto 2 tablespoons of Facial Steam Bath. If you are using a facial sauna, adding 1 teaspoon to the water is sufficient.
- Apply Eye Contour Day Balm to your eyelids and Lip Balm to your lips, protecting the sensitive skin around these areas.
- Lean over the bowl and cover your head with a towel.
- Only steam your face for five minutes when you first begin to use Facial Steam Bath, but this can gradually be extended to ten minutes. Very sensitive skin should not exceed five minutes.
- Immediately after steaming your face, apply the previously prepared Cleansing Clay Mask onto your moist skin.
hints and tips:
- Facial Steam Bath should be used in conjunction with the Cleansing Clay Mask as the two preparations complement each other.
- Facial Steam Bath contains herbal extracts and may have a sediment at the bottom of the bottle - this is harmless, just shake the bottle gently to put the sediment back into suspension before using it.
- If you have very sensitive skin on your cheeks, then you should apply some Rose Day Cream for extra protection.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.