Facial Toner stimulates the moisturising processes of the skin and misting the face lightly with this toner completes the cleansing routine. The Anthyllis and Witch Hazel extracts contribute to the revitalising effect and assist the skin in improving and maintaining elasticity. Suitable for Vegans.
- Stimulates and regulates the skin´s functions to produce the optimum amount of oil required.
- Begins the nourishing and balancing stage of skin care.
- Restores the elasticity of the pores after cleansing.
- Freshens the skin.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: The bark and leaves from biodynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
Instructions of use:
- Use in the morning after cleansing.
- Use in the evening after cleansing unless you are taking a course of Rhythmic Conditioner Sensitive or Rhythmic Night Conditioner.
- Spray Facial Toner onto your face, neck and earlobes.
Hints and tips:
- Facial Toner is an effective and gentle aftershave, especially in cases of irritation and inflammation.
- When travelling, why not take Facial Toner with you and use it to refresh and to re-hydrate your skin especially during long aeroplane flights and in air-conditioned surroundings.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.