Hydrating protective care that brightens every day
- Hydrates your skin and maintains its natural moisture levels
- Is quickly absorbed, providing long-lasting care for your skin
- Is perfect for after exercise, sauna or sun - whenever your skin needs a natural lift
- Water (Aqua): Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Prunus Spinosa Fruit Extract: Blackthorn is well known as a traditional healing plant and is commonly found in hedgerows. It blossoms very early in spring, flowering in fact before its leaves sprout. The fruits appear very late in the season and remain bitter until the first frost.
- Prunus Spinosa Flower Extract: Blackthorn is well known as a traditional healing plant and is commonly found in hedgerows. It blossoms very early in spring, flowering in fact before its leaves sprout. The fruits appear very late in the season and remain bitter until the first frost.
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil: This oil is extracted by expression from Ground nuts also known as Peanuts. It has an intensive smell and is purified by filtration and steam treatment. The protein part (allergen) is removed, thus making this safe for peanut allergy sufferers.
- Sage Leaf Extract
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil: Oil obtained from cold expression of organic olives.
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract: Biodynamically grown carrots, a native plant of Europe, are used for this oily extract which acts as an excellent emollient (meaning it has soothing properties).
- Fragrance (Parfum): A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essentail oil.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Algin: The seaweed is treated with sodium carbonate to convert the insoluable alginic acid into the soluable form which is sodium alginate. It is a stabiliser, emollient and thickener.
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
Instructions for Use:
- Gently massage Quince Body Moisturiser into your warmed skin after showering or bathing.
Hints and Tips:
- The subtle fragrance of Quince Body Moisturiser helps you to stay grounded throughout the day.
- With its fresh notes, this protective Moisturiser has a stabilising and fortifying effect on your skin.
- Quince seed extract helps manage your skin´s moisture levels, working in combination with fine oils that help prevent moisture loss and support balanced, healthy skin year-round.
- Extracts of Blackthorn and Sage smooth and soften your skin.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £25): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £25): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.