This balm helps rebalance feet that are either cold and clammy or hot and sweaty. The silk helps absorb moisture protecting the feet from fungal attacks and the rosemary essential oil helps refresh and energise tired feet, making this product ideal for those who hike, run or stand on their feet all day.
- Curbs excessive perspiration.
- Curbs bacterial and fungal attack.
- Very refreshing and stimulating.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch: The gluten is removed and the germ is then ground. The starch is washed out with water and separated with centrifugation.
- Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract: An essence made from the flowering stems of biodynamically grown Goldenrod, which is a perennial herb. It is known for its antimicrobial properties.
- Bentonite: This is derived from natural clay mineral deposits. The clay is put into water where the impurities sink to the bottom. The water is drained off and the bentonite is dried.
- Sage Leaf Extract
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Silk/Serica Powder
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Coumarin: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Propolis Wax
Instructions for Use:
- Use morning and evening, lightly stroke it onto your feet, taking care to apply it between your toes.
- Very effective when used in conjunction with Sage Bath.
Hints and Tips:
- Rosemary Foot Balm makes an excellent deodorant - the silk powder in it absorbs moisture, while the essential oils prevent the formation of bacteria. It is not sticky and has a refreshing and invigorating scent.
- It also helps stressed muscles - try rubbing it on after playing sport.
- Don´t try to massage Rosemary Foot Balm into your skin like an oil, just apply it lightly onto the skin. The product is quickly absorbed by the skin, and the silk powder can leave a white film - this is perfectly safe and it remains on the skin to absorb excess moisture.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.