Green People Aloe Vera and Calendula After Sun Lotion provides cooling After-Sun Pampering. It helps to reduces peeling and helps healing processes in the skin. With extracts of Chamomile, Calendula and Lavender provides a cooling effect on sun-heated skin. With Aloe Vera and Corn Mint oil prolongs tan by retaining moisture in dehydrated skin. Green People Aloe Vera and Calendula After Sun Lotion can be used every day as a cool, fresh body lotion.
Green People Aloe Vera and Calendula After Sun Lotion is suitable for sensitive skin and is free from alcohol, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals, Parabens and all other unnecessary synthetic ingredients
Apply liberally and frequently after sun exposure. Excellent for both face and body
- *Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera),
- *Elaeis guineensis (palm oil),
- Cetearyl alcohol (plant wax extract),
- *Olea europaea (olive oil),
- *Helianthus annuus (sunflower oil),
- *Chamomilla recutita (chamomile extract),
- Cetearyl glucoside (corn and coconut wax extract),
- Glyceryl stearate (derived from plant material),
- *Calendula officinalis (macerated marigold),
- *Prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil),
- *Mentha arvensis (corn mint oil),
- *Lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil),
- Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary extract),
- Commiphora myrrha (resin from myrrh),
- Benzoic acid and Dehydroacetic acid (gentle preservative system),
- Citric acid (pH-modifier),
- *Linalool (from essential oils),
- *d-Limonene (from essential oils).
*93.6% certified organic ingredients.
Green People Aloe Vera and Calendula After Sun Lotion is Packed in recyclable and non air-freighted containers. Green people only use the purest, natural and organic ingredients hand made in small quantities to ensure you receive the freshest products possible.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.