ORGANIC ALOE VERA, NEROLI & CHAMOMILE
Green People Moisturising Shampoo helps manage thick, coarse and easily tangled hair so effective you don't even need a conditioner! Natural oils moisturise hair and scalp for easy-to-manage tangle-free hair. Chamomile extract and Aloe Vera cleanse and condition hair leaving locks healthy and nourished. Sensual, exotic aroma with Organic Neroli, Roman Chamomile, Orange and Mandarin oils.
Green People Moisturising Shampoo is free from SLS/SLES, artificial fragrances, parabens, ethyl alcohol and unnecessary synthetic ingredients
Apply to wet hair. Massage into scalp and work through to ends. Rinse thoroughly avoiding eye area
- *Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera),
- Sodium coco-sulfate (from coconut),
- Cocamidopropyl betaine (mild cleansing, foaming agent from coconut),
- Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl oleate (plant-derived),
- Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride (plant-derived thickener and detangler),
- *Althaea officinalis (marshmallow extract),
- *Chamomilla recutita (chamomile extract),
- Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5),
- *Citrus aurantium (neroli oil),
- *Anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile oil),
- *Citrus sinensis (orange oil),
- *Citrus nobilis (mandarin oil),
- Potassium sorbate,
- Sodium benzoate (gentle preservative system),
- Citric acid (pH regulator),
- *Linalool (from essential oils).
- *(Certified organic ingredients)
Green People packaging is recyclable and non air-freighted. They only use the purest, natural and organic ingredients hand made in small quantities to ensure you receive the freshest products possible.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.