This Canadian Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) is cultivated in clean ocean water and screened for pollutants.
- Iodine is essential for healthy thyroid function
- Contains naturally sourced iodine and trace minerals from clean ocean water
- The thyroid controls metabolism and therefore body weight
- It is also important for healthy hair and nails
- May not be suitable for people with fish or crustacean allergy
- Consult your doctor if taking thyroxine or are hyperthyroid
- Ideal taken with Advanced Nutrition Complex multivitamin, Thyroid Support Formula and Omega 3 Fish Oil
One tablet typically provides
300mg Kelp (providing 150-360µg Iodine).
Tableted with with these natural ingredients
Potato maltodextrin, vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide.
Take 1-2 tablets a day.
May not be suitable for people with fish or crustacean allergy. Consult your doctor if taking thyroxine or are hyperthyroid.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.