We are advised to eat no more than two portions a week of oily fish, as it may contain pollutants such as PCBs and dioxins. Premier quality fish oil, however, has been scrupulously screened for pollutants, so is a safe way to obtain your key omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, daily.
This pure, unconcentrated, highest quality, food grade fish oil provides natural levels of EPA and DHA – as nature intended. Plus fish oil’s other natural components, including carotenoids and tocopherols - unlike pharmaceutical (refined) grade fish oil, which does not contain these elements. And unlike the cheaper cod liver oil, fish oil is safe in pregnancy and breast-feeding, as it contains no vitamin A.
- 100% pure, premium quality fish oil scrupulously screened for PCB’s and other pollutants.
- Ethically sourced from clean seas.
- Naturally provides carotenoids and tocopherols lost in refined oils.
- Obtained from wild sardines, anchovies and mackerel (not farmed fish).
- Each capsule contains 1000mg of Fish Oil, providing 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA, contributing to normal heart function.
- Beneficial effect is obtained with a combined daily intake of at least 250mg of DHA and EPA.
- Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding as does not contain Vitamin A.
One capsule typically provides
1000mg Fish oil, providing 180g EPA, 120mg DHA.
Encapsulated with these natural ingredients
Capsule shell: gelatine, glycerine, antioxidant:d-alpha tocopherol. Made with Halal and Kosher gelatine.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.