Why should I take original Silicea, what is it good for?
Our body uses up silica on a daily basis, as flakes of skin, hair and nails are discarded.
Original Silicea is a food supplement that can help maintain healthy skin, hair and strong nails, and so help prevent signs of ageing and keep the hair, skin and nails beautiful. Silica can also play a role in the maintenance of healthy muscles and bones.
Hair Health Benefits
- Supports healthy, strong and glossy hair
- Provides a comprehensive supply of nutrients for the hair, right down into the roots
- Improves the stability, structure and appearance of the hair
- Without silicon, hair can become dry, dull, fragile and brittle
Skin Health Benefits
- Helps hydrate the body's tissues
- Enables the binding of water within the body which makes skin feel firmer, and look smoother and younger
- Enables transportation of nutrients to the skin's cells
- Helps to support the formation of connective tissue fibres, elastin and collagen
- Nail Health Benefits
- Helps to strengthen nails
- Provides a great supply of nutrients to the nails
- Takes only 5-6 months to see a positive improvement on the condition of the nails
Nail Health Benefits:
- Strengthens nails
- Good supply of nutrients to the nails
- 5 to 6 months is needed to see the positive influence of silica on nail growth and strength.
420mg Silica per capsule, equating to 196mg Silicon.
Silicon Dioxide, Maize Starch, Manganese Gluconate, Sodiuym Selenite, Anyhdrous, Biotin, Zinc Gluconate. SHELL: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
One capsule taken daily, between meals, with a large glass of water.
100% natural, No preservatives, GM-free, Not tested on animals, Suitable for vegans and vegetarians, Gluten and Lactose free
If you have any form of kidney disease please consult your practioner before using this product.
Do not exceed the stated daily dose.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.