Scientific studies confirm that phytonutrients such as chlorophyll, polyphenols, carotenoids and other antioxidants help protect the body from free radical damage. Green Defense is rich in phytonutrients that help support the body's self-defense mechanisms, detoxify and nourish the body, and assist in the achievement of total well being.
Green Defense provides an array of nature's best ingredients:
- Antioxidants, including resveratrol along with other polyphenols from green tea, grape seed and citrus.
- Metabolin probiotic metabolites (a rich source of organic acids, polysaccharides and putrefactive bacteria-inhibiting bacteriocins) to help balance the intestinal microflora and reduce the accumulation of toxins produced by putrefactive bacteria.
- Peptidoglycans (from cell walls of friendly bacteria, Propionibacterium shermani ssp.) to support immune function.
- Fibers from apple, rice bran and FOS (FructoOligoSaccharides) to promote the growth of good bacteria and enhance detoxification.
- No refined sugars or artificial flavours.
Add 1 scoop of powder to 6 oz. water or juice. Mix or blend until smooth. Take as a dietary supplement or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Soy (lecithin) & wheat (from wheat grass, no gluten).
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.