The Really Healthy Company´s Klamath Blue Green Algae® is one of the most nutrient-dense green-food supplements available on the market today. Aphanizomenon flos aquae (AFA) is very high in chlorophyll. Cancer research has shown chlorophyll to be a very powerful therapeutic for cancer, chemo-prevention and chemo-therapeutics.
Klamath Blue Green Algae, (AFA) is a cyanobacteria that contains approximately 600mg/100g of chlorophyll. The chlorophyll in AFA is free in the cytoplasm, not bound to the chloroplast, making Klamath Blue Green Algae high in chlorophyll that is readily available to metabolize.
Klamath Blue Green Algae® is a convenient wild whole-food which grows without pesticides or artificial fertilizers. Many believe whole-food vitamins, minerals and other nutrients are better absorbed and utilized by the body, even when they are present in food-source quantities.
Klamath Blue Green Algae® is freeze-dried to retain enzymatic and nutritional integrity. This also serves to highly concentrate its goodness, increasing its nutritional value by as much as 20 times.
Klamath Blue Green Algae® has a number of reported health benefits which include:
- One of the only vegetarian sources of vitamin B12, providing 133% of the RDA.
- Contains 60% high quality protein.
- Highest beta-carotene content per gram of any food; a pro-vitamin that boosts the immune system and scavenges free radicals that can cause oxidative damage in the body.
- Richest known source of chlorophyll, which can help our bodies in cell regeneration, blood purification and general detoxification.
- Its high nutrient content and low calorie count (4 calories per gram) make it compatible with weight-loss programs.
- Enzyme active for complete and easy absorption.
- Full spectrum of trace minerals.
- Source of fatty acids and nucleic acids.
- Klamath Blue Green Algae is completely toxin-free due to unique filtering and processing systems used only by the harvesters.
Every batch of the freeze-dried algae is tested for purity by an independent laboratory, and the Oregon Department of Agriculture has a representative in the Klamath area that also conducts spontaneous sampling to further ensure all products meet the standards of food hygiene. In addition, the product has been examined here in the UK, and approved as a food.
Start with 1 capsule (½g) a day with water early in the day on an empty stomach. Gradually increase to 2-4 capsules.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £25): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £25): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.