Mood Food® has been designed to help support the feel good brain chemicals by combining nutrients which play a big role in the normal brain function and may help support nervous system activity.
- The main benefits of Mood Food® are:
- Mood Food® has been formulated to help support mood and mental vitality.
- Vitamins B2 and B6 play an important role in maintaining the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 is important in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Product information per daily intake (2 Capsules):
- L-Tyrosine 750mg
- Trimethylglycine (TMG) 500mg
- 5-HTP 100mg
- Vitamin B6 20mg
- Zinc 5mg
- Folic Acid 100µg
- Chromium 5Oµg
- Vitamin B12 1Oµg
- Vitamin D3 200iu 5µg
L-Tyrosine, Trimethylglycine, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5 as, Calcium Pantothenate), Griffonia simplifica seed Extract (providing 5-HTP), Vitamin B6 (as, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride & Pyridoxyl-5-Phospahte), Zinc Citrate, Folic Acid (as Folacin),, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D3 Preparation (Providing Cholecalciferol with Acacia Gum, Sucrose, Sunflower Oil & Corn Starch)
- This product has been made on premises where sesame seeds are handled.
- Two capsules taken once or twice daily on an empty stomach, with a starchy meal or snack, or as professionally directed.
- Keep out of children.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Not to be used in conjunction with mood modifying drugs.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Rarely digestive discomfort can occur which may be relieved by reducing the recommended intake.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.