Nature´s Plus is proud to introduce Source of Life® Prenatal. Scientifically designed to provide optimal nutritional support during pregnancy, it is the most comprehensive prenatal supplement ever developed. Source of Life Prenatal has been designed with all of the most recent research on prenatal nutrition in mind. What´s more, it also adheres to the Source of Life® formula of success by including a wide variety of whole food extracts in an all-natural, enzyme-activated, vegetarian formula for optimal health and energy.
Ingredients - Two tablets provide:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 10000iu
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 150mg
- Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) 100iu
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100iu
- Thiamin (vitamin B-1) (as thiamine HCl) 10mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) 10mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 40mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 5mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 800mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 40mcg
- Biotin 800mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 25mg
- Calcium (as amino acid chelate/complex) 400mg
- Iron (as amino acid chelate/complex) 18mg
- Phosphorus (as amino acid complex) 200mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 150mcg
- Magnesium (as amino acid chelate/complex) 200mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate/complex) 15mg
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate/complex) 6mg
- Potassium (as amino acid complex) 10mg
- Bromelain (enzyme from pineapple fruit) 50mg
- Papain (enzyme from papaya fruit) 50mg
- Choline (as bitartrate) 5mg
- Inositol 5mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 5mg
- Probiotic Blend 100 million cells
Di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, brown rice, banana, apricot, apple, alfalfa, barley leaves, broccoli, beet juice, collard greens, parsnips, green zucchini, turnip greens, peach, kale, tomato, spinach, pharmaceutical glaze.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.