Nothing is more important than taking care of your health, so that´s why we´ve developed our Nature´s Bounty® Women´s Multivitamin Gummies, created specifically for women. These great tasting chewable gummies contain 18 key nutrients plus collagen to support a healthy and beautiful body. 1
With the daily pressures of modern life it´s important for every woman to make sure you´re getting the nutrients you need most. Nature´s Bounty® Women´s Multivitamin Gummies are designed to support your overall wellbeing, with each daily serving providing your body with antioxidants such as vitamins E and C, biotin for healthy hair and skin, zinc and vitamin D for bone and immune health, and B vitamins to support energy release.1-4
These gummies are free of gelatin and gluten and come in a delicious natural mixed berry flavour, made with all natural colours and flavours – so you can always look good and feel great with Nature´s Bounty®.
- Provides key nutrients to maintain overall women´s wellbeing
- Contains antioxidants such as vitamins E and C to fight free radicals in the body3
- With biotin to support healthy hair and glowing skin1
- Zinc and vitamin D for bone and immune health2
- B vitamins to support energy release4
- Added collagen – a natural component of the skin, responsible for its strength and elasticity, its gradual loss with age leads to fine lines and wrinkles
- Mixed berry flavour, made with natural fruit flavours
- No gluten, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
At Nature´s Bounty® we understand the daily stresses of modern living can affect your health and wellbeing, and we are here to help. For nearly 50 years, we´ve been combining innovation with the finest ingredients, to provide supplements of unsurpassed quality and value. Our range is designed to make it simple for you to find the right supplement for your needs – from beauty and women´s health, to energy, immunity and more – so you can reach your healthy best.
vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin c, vitamin d, zinc, calcium, collagen.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
1 Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and maintenance of normal skin and hair.
2 Vitamin D and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and normal functioning of the immune system. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, nails and hair.
3 Vitamins C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
4 Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.